California Sexual Harassment Lawyers
Sexual harassment in the workplace generally falls into two main categories: quid pro quo (unwanted relationship in exchange for benefits) or hostile work environment (inappropriate sexual language/behavior).
Examples of sexual harassment include:
- Request for sexual favors
- Circulating sexual rumors
- Inappropriate touching or even sexual assault
- Inappropriate sexual comments
- Inappropriate or offensive sexual material/pornography in the workplace
State (Fair Employment and Housing Act) and federal laws exist to protect you from sexual harassment in the workplace. We can protect you from ongoing sexual harassment in the workplace.
Contact A Los Angeles Sexual Harassment Lawyer
Email or call us at 1-888-627-5474 for a free consultation so we can protect your rights and get you the compensation that you deserve. At the Law Offices of Michael D. Payne we will fight for your rights and seek just compensation for the damages caused by your employer.